We are Fighting the MASSIVE Government corruption to make Hawaii better.
The corruption is very deep.
Currently, we are fighting ELECTION FRAUD. This is a HUGE BATTLE!
Here is a list of current violations:
State of Hawaii Office of Elections, primarily Chief Election Officer, Scott Nago, and others have violated several HRS statues:
Violation of §19-3 Election frauds
“The following persons shall be deemed guilty of an election fraud (8) . Every public officer by law required to do or perform any act or thing with reference to any of the provisions in any law concerning elections who wilfully fails, neglects, or refuses to do or perform the same, or who is guilty of any wilful violation of any of the provisions thereof;”( spelling is the statute itself)
We believe Scott Nago has Criminal violations of law and he is not acting alone.
- HRS 705-520 criminal conspiracy.
- HRS 705-521
2020 ELECTION LIST OF VIOLATIONS HRS STATUES
1. §11-17 Removal of names from the register, when; re-registration. (Names NOT removed of people who did not vote in last 2 elections)
2. HRS§12-21, OFFICIAL PARTY BALLOTS (Primary ballot was in violation)
3. HRS 12-41(b) (nonpartisan discrimination)CHAPTER 16 [NEW] VOTING SYSTEMS
4. HRS§16-1(1) (No Secrecy)
5. HRS§16-1(2) (non partisan discrimination)
6. HRS§16-12(2 ( no safeguards for voting more than once. Excess ballots)
7. HRS§16-12(4) ( no locks on mail-in ballots to prevent cross-party voting)
HRS§16-41, Definitions. NO” Voter verifiable paper audit trail
8. HRS§16-43, Ballot handling. Only 1 person (should be 4 min. when ballots are handled)
9. HRS§16-45, Official observers.
(1) No less than one official observer designated by each political party;
(2) No less than one official observer from the news media;
(3) Additional official observers as space and facilities permit designated by the chief election officer in state elections and the clerk in county elections.
10. HRS§16-46 Counting defective ballots. (No reports on spoiled ballots) very difficult to replace spoiled ballot, many don’t even know it is defective or spoiled.
A video of a plastic bin of ballots appearing in a collection box. It was a plastic bin with a cover, already full of ballots inside of the collection box.
This is how dead voters can vote (attached)
EXTRA BALLOTS, some to dead voters and people that moved years ago.( attached).
Pictures of lack of watchers and officials gathering ballots (attached)
And there is more!
Everyone will benefit from this effort even if you are just a visitor.
The goal is to Restore Aloha and Paradise.
There are more Battles we will be fighting for the People of Hawaii.